neon + black/white





Jacket: J.Crew - on sale, take addl 25% off w/ code SUMMER. Also like this one
Tee: J.Crew - comes in many beautiful colors (also more fitted style here)
Jeans: J.Crew- this color no longer available. (Similar here, also love these slightly distressed ones)
Wedges: Aldo (old) (other fab options here, here)  (and these babies are on sale now)
Bag: Coach
Bracelet: t+j Designs c/o




I have worn this tee SO many times, but interestingly enough, I don't think it has made its debut on this blog until now. 

And lets talk about this jacket briefly (it actually was part of the outfit originally, but it came in handy that evening after I purchased it).
 I probably wouldn't have noticed it if the sweet K at my local J.Crew didn't show it to me. And it was on sale! 
Have I ever mentioned how amazingly sweet the girls at my local J.Crew are???  So sweet! 


This is from the J.Crew Style Sessions while back...but the sweet K was not working so she is missing in our picture.



Hope everyones week has been going great so far!

xox 



0 comments:

Post a Comment