Fashion of Style
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Kate Spade
»
Look of the day
»
OOTD
»
stripes
»
a little bit nautical
a little bit nautical
Top: The Limited (old) (similar
here
,
here
,
here
,
here
in horizontal stripes)
Jeans: ? old (similar
here
,
here
) (love
these
)
Shoes: Sole Society (similar
here
for under $30) (
here
for under $25)
Bag: Kate Spade (available
here
on sale) (love
this one
)
Necklace:
Bauble Bar
Watch: Fossil (
similar
)
Mint Bracelet:
t+j Designs
c/o
Hope all of you had a great weekend!
Stripes are always a win in my book, so a bit extra of it never hurts!
Thanks for stopping by!
xox
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Current Bracelet Obsession
Didn't get to take ootd pictures today, unfortunately. But I just had to share with you my current bracelet obsession. I'm dying ov...
apricot mist
I wasn't quite sure what to call the color of this sweater…so naturally, you go the website you purchased it from and find out what they...
Spring Playlist
In the past I have gotten lovely responses to playlist posts so I decided I'd now make it a regular thing on my blog! Below are some son...
Designer bag Giveaway
It's November giveaway time! This month I am so excited to offer you all a chance to win this amazing handbag by Gunas . Who isn't ...
Simplistic
Sometimes there is a piece in your closet that it does not matter what you pair it with. You are confident whether you pair it with jeans or...
Snow White In A Winter Wonderland
This past week we have had several snowfalls in NYC and I am not complaining about it one bit! As a girl from Texas, I will never not get ...
heels vs boots
don't worry, these were not taken during the recent freezing temp….just during the cold temps! Hah the heels are for the office thumbs u...
Bang, Bang
New hair! it's been quite some time that I've done anything significantly different to my hair (I'm talking years), so this is v...
`i've got the power
Wczorajsze, romantyczne klimaty, które zapanowały w moim outficie zdecydowanie do mnie nie pasują. W dzisiejszej stylizacji czuję się jak ry...
Giveaway... CLOSED
Sweater: Target -old (great options here, here , here , here - all 50% off right now) Jeans: Current/Elliott - similar Boots: ℅ SoleSo...
Copyright © 2013.
Fashion of Style
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment