Shadowplay






Don't know what it is but lately I have been obsessed with acquiring rocker tees from
various favorite bands of mine. Among my collection is of course this Joy Division tee
as well as The Ramones, Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground and Guns N Roses. One
of my favorite brands for finding these is Chaser... love them so much. Next on my list
is their awesome T.Rex tank. I definitely like rocking them with something a bit girly,
so for this look I threw on this ditzy floral skirt. I definitely plan on living in this tank
this summer! In other news, today I start work at Free People!! I couldn't be happier to be a part of this amazing brand that I am so very happy about. Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a lovely start to your week and happy monday!


Follow Me on Pinterest


wearing: tank c/o Chaser; skirt c/o Romwe; boots c/o Dolce Vita; bag c/o Quiet Riot

0 comments:

Post a Comment