I don't know where April went. Sort of scary how fast the time flies by, but I'm looking forward to May. My brother and sister-in-law will be visiting from Europe for the whole Summer. I'm beyond excited to pick them up at the airport next week. Having them here calls for a fun Summer.
Now on to Month must-reads.
Question of the month: What's your best beauty tip/secret (aside from: drinking lots of water, wearing sunscreen and taking off your make-up at night)?
Besides the above mentioned, which are all SO important, nothing works as great as a good night of sleep for me. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Seems like an obvious one but when I was in my mid 20's I didn't appreciate sleep as much as I do now.
If I haven't had a full good night of sleep, no makeup or perfect hair day can remedy or hide a sleepless night. That's why I try to be in bed by 10 pm and get my needed 8-9 hours of sleep (my body will not accept anything less :) Being well rested works wonders, not only for my mind and body but for my skin as well.
What is your best beauty tip/secret?
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle has been discovering new beauty products. See what she recommends, and one product she thinks you should avoid.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's reviewing lip balms - find out which one tops her list.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's keeping it simple.
- Pearls and Green Tea - Jiye shares her favorite make up essentials!
- Saltwater Dreams - See Andi's favorite inspirations for Spring.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle has re-invented the traditional button-up: wearing it open and belted instantly transforms it from dressy to casual.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette knows to add a bright color to punch up a "Casual Friday" look.