Shopping ban is over, let's go shopping

Well, I survived the shopping ban. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I wanted to prove to myself (and my husband, wink wink) that I can go a whole month without shopping. Maybe the next time I put myself on a shopping ban it should include that place called Starbucks ;-)

Here are a few things I bought, and I just placed an order at Sephora, two items only. I did better than I though. 

How did everyone else do? 



Boat-Neck Sweater Dress from Old Navy




What's not to love!...Leopard print sweater dress. Hello gorgeous! Love it! 



Cropped Cowl-Neck Sweater not sure if I'll keep it. 






Sephora: 

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 




Fresh Sugar Lust Set




I have a Giveaway coming up soon, so stay tuned! 

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment