Fall Frolic









This dress is one of those dresses where you just want to frolic and

prance around the woods in. Not like I actually did that here... in fact

I found that it is equally the perfect dress to wear to a party on a Saturday

night, but I really do love the flow-y factor of this dress. The exaggerated

bell sleeves are amazing and print is so great for fall. Anyways it's by Parker

and it's from this great boutique in Brooklyn called Dear Fieldbinder. If you

are in the area, I definitely suggest you check it out!




Oh! And be sure to check out my shop. 15% off all sweaters/cardigans because

boy it's getting chilly!




Anyways, hope you all are having a great week.







TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style








wearing: Collana necklace -Etrusca; Parker dress - Dear Fieldbinder; Dolce Vita

'Jax' booties - Free People; Sweater - Urban Outfitters; Hat - LuLu*s


0 comments:

Post a Comment