The forgotten OOTD and a new nail polish

Happy Thursday ladies!
So I take pictures of my outfits (usually just work outfits) almost every day but I don't post them and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I've been lacking creativity lately?!  I stand in front of my closet every morning not knowing what to wear and the more thought I try to put into an outfit the more plain it ends up looking. Weird how that works.
Plus I take the pictures with my iPhone because it is so much easier to post them that way vs with camera (even though picture quality is crappy most of the time). So today I decided to upload a couple of outfits that have been sitting in my album waiting to be posted or deleted (hmm...and I just said how much easier it is post with iPhone and yet I still don't do it). These are from earlier this week.



Top: WetSeal
Jacket: Aeropostale
Denim Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: Steve Madden
Ring: The Limited
Gold Bracelets: H&M


I started the outfit with the belt but decided just to tuck in my top.
Top: Some boutique in Miami
Skirt: Express (years old)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Flower Pin: H&M
Bracelet: Banana Republic (gift from hubby)

I got this Rimmel Lasting finish pro nail polish as it claims to last 10 days. Did it? Not really! I started seeing small chips along the edges of my fingernails after a day...BUT..I only did one coat...I didn't used base or top coat either so I'm sure that didn't help (I did it at work, that's why :) 

 
Have a fabulous Thursday!

P.S. My Giveaway ends on Saturday...don't forget to enter!

xo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment