A special guest















Meet Flashes of Style special guest: my roommate, Ally!
This lovely lady has some great style, and it's
about time her face makes an appearance
here. And after all of the countless (and I
really mean countless) times she has let me borrow
her clothing, I must show some appreciation. Anywho,
here are some things that are on my mind:

1.) I go to Chicago in a day and I have not packed AT ALL. I
need to get on this.
2.) I am ready for the fall. boots, scarves, coats & a
warm coffee cup in my hand.
3.) I need to read something new.
I just finished Kurt Vonnegut's novel Slaughterhouse
Five. A love story would be nice to read now. Any
suggestions?
4.) Inception!! Still must see it.
5.) One more year of college left. O-N-E.

As you can see, my mind is all over. Pardon me
in advance for my lack of blogging during the next
week. I will of course post Chicago pics, but they
may not be as prompt as I'd like. I hope you
all have a lovely rest of the week! <3

wearing: on me- vintage dress, belt, bag; Xhiliration heels
on Ally: f21 top; vintage dooney & burke bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment