layers + over the knee boots


Who remembers these boots?  The ones that some of you have seen a million times by now.
Since my sweet hubby got these for me back in 2009 I've worn them SO much and they are still my favorite pair of boots.  With that said, you might be seeing them a lot more. And I mean a lot!





Blazer: Banana Republic outlet (similar here,  here, pretty in black/green stripes - on sale!)
Sweater: Old Navy-old (similar in other colors here, here, here)
Skinnies: Forever 21-old (similar at F21 and here on sale) 
Boots: Sam Edelman-old (pretty almost identical) (other fab options here here, herehere)
(or the riding boot by TB - now on sale)
Bag: Coach (similar by MK)
Belt: J.Crew
Bracelet: J. Crew (similar on sale)



Thank you for stopping by! 


xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment