Surprise Guest















There is someone I'd like you all to meet. I have been trying to get him on
here for ages so without further adieu, meet Ryan. If you haven't guessed it,
this is the boyfriend that I frequently speak of. He enjoys playing video games,
guitar, and whistling (as pictured above). A bit camera shy, he oh so
sweetly agreed to do this post before I leave for Philly. Plus he just got these
Ray-Bans and I think he was just a bit excited to show them off. He looks
pretty adorable if you ask me! As for my outfit, I wanted to wear something
light and flowy so I through on this billowy blouse and loose pleated skirt.
I have been working in these platforms and I just love 'em!

We went off to get sushi, one of our favorites, after taking these photos. He
got the rainbow, and I got the wasabi crunch. Yummm making me hungry just
thinking about it!


Well I hope you all are having a great week! In less than a week, I will be in Philly.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

On me: vintage top, Fossil skirt; bag c/o VJ-style; Jeffrey Campbell wedges c/o shopAKIRA

On Him; Calvin Klein blazer; Second hand top; Levi's denim; Aldo oxfords; Ray-ban sunnies; Persol Glasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment