denim on denim, again, and...




 Coat -similar // Denim Shirt-old (similar here and here) // Jeans // Boots-old (similar) // Bag- here same color, just a little smaller // Infinity scarf - gift (similar here and here)




The truth is I've been wearing denim shirts way too much lately...and it has all gone undocumented, which is not a bad thing necessarily.
 I believe I got my first one back in 2011 at Target, and it's still my favorite one (it has made its appearance quite a few times on this bloggy). And since I'm a sucker for denim/chambray shirt, I had to get two more. Different shades, of course.  But I'm definitely getting my $$ worth out of those babies that's for sure.
Are you a chambray/denim shirt fan?




and…a couple of looks I posted on Instagram (find my on IG under lilly_101)

Sweater // Jeans // Booties - on sale // Necklace old - similar




Coat // Blouse // Jeans // Booties (similar 1, 2) // Necklace // Belt 




Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment