Dancing In The Streets


Sometimes you just have to dance in the streets, David Bowie/Mick Jagger style. No joke, sometimes my friends and I walk around the city blasting tunes from our phones and essentially having a dance party in the streets. Life is no fun without  everyday silliness. Anyways, some days have been so excruciatingly hot in the city, that I cannot dream of wearing anything else besides a tank and shorts. Boring maybe, but absolutely essential. I totally rely on accessories to amp up simple looks like these, so I turned to my bright yellow satchel and fave sunnies. Oh and not to mention my obnoxious Dr. Marten oxfords. Yes they have been  referred to as 'clown shoes', but I don't care, I love their ugliness !

Anyways, hope you all are having a fantastic week so far.

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment