All Wrapped Up




Today's lazy, lazy outfit. Boyfriend came down with the flu, there's a high chance that I may get it, this is here at the most inopportune time for us! But then again when is the flu ever convenient?

Anyways I was tagged by STARR. My very first tag ever!

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
  • Dining Hall
  • Starbucks
  • Library
  • Student Union
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
  • AIU
  • School
  • Mom and Dad
  • Chictopia

C) Four favorite smells:
  • Jasmine
  • Chance by Chanel
  • baking bread bread
  • the pages of an old book

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • ON A BEACH
  • with my family and friends from home
  • living in a house not a dorm
  • Australia where its summer
E) Four people I tag:
  • Lydia- Style is Style
  • Flair to Remember
  • The Stylish Wanderer
  • Little Miss Dress up

F) Four TV shows I watch:
  • Gilmore Girls
  • How I met your Mother
  • Gossip Girl
  • The City


Have a lovely day everyone, and if I disappear for a bit, it's probably because I came down with a flu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment